(22g carbs / 102g protein / 194g fat per serving, ~2100 calories)
7 servings for a full week.
- 2800 grams minced meat (pork 25% fat)
- 1800 grams of mixed vegetables (Broccoli, zucchini, carrots, tomatoes)
- 600 grams savoy
- 800 grams chopped Tomatoes (whole can)
- 200 grams of tomato paste (2x concentrated)
- 400 grams crème fraîche
- 420 grams Parmigiano Reggiano
- 250 grams of goat cheese
- 210 grams olive oil (not ml)
- Spices, Sea Salt, Curcuma, Black Pepper, Paprika Spice (Rose Hot and Sweet), cayenne pepper
- 7 Avocado (one per day)
– Get your minced meat from a local butcher/farmer, make sure it has 25% fat. We choose pork instead of beef because of the higher fat. If you shop in a regular store check for grass-fed and grass-finished meat.
– Canned chopped tomatoes can be very different regarding carbs. Take your time and check for the lowest ones. 3g of carbs per 100g is a good choice.
– Tomato paste can be very different regarding carbs, take your time to find the one with the lowest carbs. 11g of carbs per 100g would be awesome.
– vegetables are up to your taste, I prefer frozen ones.
How to cook:
1. Sear the meat and spice up to taste.
2. Add the tomato paste and continue to sear for a few minutes.
3. Add the canned tomatoes, mix everything up and let it simmer for at least 20 minutes, stir it from time to time.
4. Chop the goat cheese into pieces and add it. Let it melt while you stir it once in a while.
5. Add the crème fraîche and give it a good mix.
-> Frozen veggies will lose water, that’s why I am filling the meat pot into glass bowls at this point. Clean the pot with some water. <-
6. Put the frozen veggies into the pot and heat them up. Make sure to try it from time to time so it doesn’t get too soft. When it’s getting close to the point you like add the savoy and heat it up.
8. Separate the veggie mix from the water and fill it into the bowls with the meat sauce.
- 2800 grams minced meat (pork 25% fat) [Local Butcher] -> ~ 20,00€
- 1800 grams of mixed vegetables [LIDL] -> 5,97
- 600 grams chopped kale [Rewe/Iglo] -> 1,69€
- 800 grams chopped Tomatoes [LIDL] -> 0,78
- 200 grams of tomato paste with basil [Rewe/Oro] 1,59€
- 400 grams crème fraîche [LIDL] 0,98€
- 420 grams Parmigiano Reggiano [LIDL] -> 5,96€
- 250 grams of goat cheese [Local Farmer] -> 6,78€
- 210 grams olive oil (not ml) [Directly from Spain] -> 1,80€
- Spices, Sea Salt, Curcuma, Black Pepper, Paprika Spice (Rose Hot and Sweet), cayenne pepper -> ~ 5,00€ (estimated)
- 7 Avocado (one per day) [LIDL] -> 10,49€
Total 61,04 = 8,72€ per meal